Sunday, December 9, 2012

Flamingos and Pink Flying Elephants and Fiesta

Welcome Home Daphne!
We hope to be seeing more of Daphne
 and putting together some joint posts as we have done in the past.

Check in with us all tomorrow!
You can touch base with Daphne at Tabletop Time
Elaine hangs out at Dishing With CaraFaye
Rebecca is over at Mybecca's Vintage Tables
***********************
Certainly not traditional Christmas colors, but I'm liking the change from red & green. :-)
No flamingos to be seen here in Northern California, but I have seen a flying pink elephant or two.  And then there is the Fiesta ..... it almost looks like ice cream colors.  Lighter
and brighter than many Christmas tables and one that kids will certainly love or even those 
of us who are still kids at heart.
 

Thanks so much for stopping by and 
Happy Holidays!

Accessories from Michael's, Home Goods, Pier 1.
Blue tumblers from Anthropologie.
Flatware I found on the internet from Brylane Home and became instant gifts to my fellow tablescape Divas.  Watch your favortie scapers and see if it doesn't show up on a table near you!

4 comments:

  1. Candy, this is gorgeous - love all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the shout-out, Candy! It's great to be home. I love your cool, crisp color combo,and I can't wait to use my flatware!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks gals, just a little crazy and wonderful all at the same time! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is fun table. I saw the tree at the store and was so tempted but now I'm tempted again. Great table as always.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails