Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall Fantasy

  Fall is creeping onto The Little Round Table, where did summer go?
The decorated Fiesta plates are "Fall  Fantasy," available right now on the HLC website:
Fall Fantasy Fiesta  Additional details at the end of this post.
Thanks for stopping by!
Italian glass chargers from Tuesday Morning
Fall Fantasy, Paprika and White Fiesta
Gibson "Royal Rope" flatware
Leaf side plates, faux pumpkins, napkins from Home Goods
Stemware from Pier 1
Acorn salt/pepper from Ace Hardware
Ceramic leaf favors from Michael's
Vintage tablecloth by Fallani and Cohn by The Ryans
Roses from my garden

9 comments:

  1. Oh goodness, this table is beautiful. You just can't beat the colours of Fall. I love the flowers in the center. I'm going back to look at it all again. Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Fall table is gorgeous and I love the tablecloth!! The Fall Fantasy Fiesta is beautiful and I love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Who is the rope flatware by? I would love to purchase a set.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this tablescape. Hugs and blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Barbara - the flatware was by Gibson and came in several wood-tones including Cherry and Oak. I'm not finding it via Google, whereas last year it was everywhere for less than $20 for four 5 piece place settings.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks ladies, it is a quiet Fall table I think. Soft spoken and serene. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely table! I was wondering where you purchased the cool candles?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails