Thursday, November 29, 2012

Carollers and Poinsettias Tablescape

These little carollers have been around for our Christmas celebrations for about 40 years.  Bought them on sale at a place on Watt Avenue in Sacramento for our first Christmas in California. The deer have been around almost as long and are made from hemp type rope over some sort of wire frame.


Vintage tablecloth with gold chargers, Scarlet Post 86 Fiesta dinner plates and White Fiesta luncheon plates with the green Christmas tree decal and Scarlet berry bowls.  The sterling is American Directoire.








7 comments:

  1. I love those chargers, what a great shape to them. The Fiesta plates with the trees are sooooo cute!! Love how this table looks. I love some of my decorations that were my 'firsts' such memories! Beautiful table cloth also....you just have such great things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your tablescape!! Gorgeous!!! I LOVE Red!!

    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Linda and Pattie!

    These ruffled chargers are so versatile and I also really like them Linda.

    Pattie - RED is a great color!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the chargers and the napkin rings! Heck I always love everything on your tables.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Jeanette! I've had the chargers forever and the napkin rings came from eBay.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very beautiful! I really love your vintage linens. And, your table are always so inviting. Keep blogging!

    Helene

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails