Monday, August 24, 2009

Lemons and Palms Part 1

This vintage tablecloth has a lot going on and depending on how it is set, can give completely different looks.  Fiestaware 2000 Juniper dinner plates, Fiesta White luncheon plates, Fiesta Sunflower medium bowl (6 7/8") Post 86 Sunflower vase, Bauer yellow compote, vintage green glassware, Cityscape flatware, contemporary napkins from Bed Bath Beyond.

Another look for this cloth coming in Lemons and Palms Part 2
The Black-Eyed Susans are Rudbeckia fulgida 'Goldsturm'.


August 27th - I'm adding an image of just the vintage cloth alone, for the tablecloth lovers.

2 comments:

  1. Candy, I am loving your blogs! The photos are a great size on my little notebook computer. I'll be anxious to get home and see them on my real monitor! Also put both of your blogs on my site under Blogs of Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Becky!

    Thanks for stopping by, I'm still feeling my way around and still experimenting with image sizes. It's more of an issue on the ephemera where without the details you just have a piece of grubby old paper. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails