Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sunday Favorites: Toyland

Happy Holidays!

I'm joining Sunday Favorites with Chari over at Happy To Design,
come over and share a favorite post from the past that deserves
a repeat performance.

This post was originally published in December 2009.
*********************

This vintage "Toyland" tablecloth is shown with Lemongrass Post 86 Fiesta and decorative salad plates.  The glassware is from Home Goods, flatware from Macy's, napkins from Tuesday Morning. The toys enjoying a ringside seat for this informal gathering are from my childhood.  There are also a few contemporary ornaments that fit right in with the older pieces.



These cute little vintage mushroom salt and pepper shakers look like
they were made for this tablecloth!


The candle holders are all from Home Goods.






The wonderful graphics on this cloth reminded me of some of my toys the first time I saw it.






And then there are the toys.







Thanks so much for stopping by again this week, I do hope you'll check out some of my other holiday post in the next couple of weeks.  If you missed any of this month's tablescapes, you can check them out below.


4 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Candy - it's wonderful to see the toys, and the tablecloth is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Candy...

    Happy Sunday! So glad to see you for the Sunday Favorites party again this week, my friend! I just adore your Christmas in Toyland tablescape...it's awesome! I love this pretty shade of light green with the red! I think I'll have to use this color scheme for Christmas sometime...it's just so fun and cheery! Love your Christmas in Toyland tablecloth...and your place settings are perfect with it! Ohhh...and the toyland centerpiece...PERFECT!!! Thanks so much for sharing your fun Christmas table with us today!

    Have a wonderful day!
    Chari @Happy To Design

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much FUN and Festive!!! Love all your little details... It's so hard to pick a favorite thing, OF COURSE other than the tablecloth(which is always #1, BUT I LOVE those little mushroom S&Ps. They are wonderful...
    Hugs, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Everyone!

    This is one of my all time favorite tablecloths. Just too cute and charming and perfect for vintage toys! Thanks so much for dropping by to visit again.

    Candy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails