Sunday, December 20, 2009

Fiesta Christmas Tree Linens

It's Mosaic Monday just a few days until Christmas! Run over to Little Red House and celebrate with your mosaics.


Fiesta Table Linens, Christmas Tree Collection
Just about any color of Fiesta will work with these new Fiesta licensed table linens. Set a retro-festive scene this Christmas with Fiesta table linens. Twinkling stars, ribbons and bulbs in bright, fun colors deck and drape between trees on an ivory cotton ground.  This table setting includes the Fiesta "Masquerade" flatware and Post 86 Fiesta in Shamrock, Sunflower, Tangerine, and Cinnabar.










The Hostess bowl in Tangerine.


This is the Gusto bowl in Ivory with the Fiesta Christmas Tree decal, also available in other items from the Fiesta dinnerware line.

17 comments:

  1. So wonderful, bright and cheerful! Have a very merry Christmas. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, what a colorful Fiesta tablescape. I love all the colors and the cool parrot. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like that tablecloth.
    Merry Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! You win for the Cheeriest Christmas table :)

    Sending wishes for a very Happy Christmas!
    Kindly, ldh

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a festive table and settings you have. Wonderful.
    Merry Chrismas

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your tropical bird napkin rings!!! I have birds like that on my Christmas tree.... in fact there is a pictures of one on my newest MM, but I don't have it posted yet.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is the neatest flatware! Wonderful bright tablescape...love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Candy, every picture is more delightful than the next.

    Barb ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm so glad you all stopped by for a bit of BRIGHT holiday Fiesta! Such a fun tablecloth and napkins with all my favorite Fiesta colors.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your fiesta, especially the silverware! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please let me know where you got your Fiesta Christmas table linens I have looked EVERYWHERE. Please email me at megan.shrum@yahoo.com if you know where they are available. THANKS!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this! I have also looked everywhere and can't find! Please email and let me know where you got this! emoryf@hotmail.com THANKS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How did I miss this post? I found it while looking at your tc database. Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Monica, it is such a cute motif, can't figure out why it came and went so fast from the stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments.

Related Posts with Thumbnails